Sunday, July 12, 2020

TUNING MY SOUL



The roads are quiet and so am I
There are no vehicles ,not even a fly.
Curious to know what lay beyond the sky
It looks azure and high !

The grass is greener and Wow! The birds gleefully sigh,
I wish this remains my beautiful World forever and I never die.
Alas! a Virus has made everyone cry.

I braided the branches to suit my needs
I selfishly scraped the mountains to make my world of fountains.
I ate the flesh and grilled
it for my needs.
Ah what deeds !

Fallen I am but not to stay,
Awaken again leaving behind dismay.

Time to see myself I guess
For I need to remove my mess.
Introspecting my mind and soul
This is the time I can hole!

Hole, a place for my Soul
Digging it deeper to reach my Goal.
Making it stronger, peaceful and whole!


Tell me your name, why are you shy?
You too wish the same life as I!
For I think, I dream, I write and I apply
Never loose hope and fly!

Turnover all the stones
To know the world of unknown.
Sit on your game of thrones
To remove all the cyclones.

Soon you will see the Orange light
And your journey of Enlightenment will start with a Flight!


-Deepika Bijawat
Art Educator
Nasr School
Khairatabad

No comments:

Post a Comment